Review season at work tends to drain me mentally and my usual motivation suffers
Reducing more media
My experiment to reduce social media like Facebook and Twitter seems to be doing mostly ok, though due to lower motivation levels, I’ve found myself replacing it with watching lots and lots (and lots) of clips on Youtube resulting in several hours seemingly disappearing into the void. Removing the YouTube app from my iPad to see if that can help me get back some time. There are a few series that I enjoy watching so I don’t want to cut all youtube out, but I would love to find a way to cut out the home and explore pages and remove those distractions.
- Farewell, all Evangelion was a neat short documentary about thefinal Evangelion film
- With the anime version ending shortly, I decided to pick up the manga version of 不滅のあなたへ to read. While the story is rather sad, I enjoyed the authors other manga 聲の形
- https://diataxis.fr/ is a neat way of thinking about four types of documentation and the audience they target
- Comparing a love-hate affair with technolgoy with the idea of a technology vegetarian is kinda interesting.
- I’ve been enjoying reading The Queen’s Latin or Who Werethe Romans this week. In the past I also enjoyed the series How Did They Make it?